GCMSsolution is the workstation software for Shimadzu GCMS-TQ series gas chromatograph mass spectrometers.
It features a user-friendly interface that allows intuitive operation while an ample collection of Wizard functions assists in entering parameters. This ensures that even first-time users can navigate operations.
In addition, GCMSsolution offers a generous array of features, such as an automatic retention time adjustment function, outstanding ease-of-operation that allows identifying multiple components more efficiently, and a report creation function that offers a high degree of freedom in formatting reports.
Comprehensive range of features for efficiently creating and implementing methods
- Automatic Adjustment of Compound Retention Time, AART
- Creation of Automatic Scan/SIM Table, COAST
Extensive support for creating MRM methods
- Smart Database
- Smart MRM
- MRM Optimization Tool
Makes possible virtually effortless analysis of data
- Quantitation Browser
- Supports Accurate Compound Identification
- Similarity Search with Retention Index
- Highly Flexible Report Customization
- User Management
- Various Validation Functions
- Audit Trail
Transition from GC-MS to GC-MS/MS is also smooth
- GC-MS methods can also be used for GC-MS/MS
- MRM methods can easily be created from SIM methods
- Similarity of software procedures results in lower training costs