Rigaku NEX CG delivers rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
Polarized Cartesian geometry for trace level sensitivity
Unlike conventional EDXRF analyzers, the NEX CG was engineered with a unique close-coupled Cartesian Geometry (CG) optical kernel that dramatically increases signal-to-noise. By using secondary target excitation, instead of convention direct excitation, sensitivity is further improved. The resulting dramatic reduction in background noise, and simultaneous increase in element peaks, result in a spectrometer capable of routine trace element analysis even in difficult sample types.
Novel software reduces the need for standards
NEX CG is powered by a new qualitative and quantitative analytical software, RPF-SQX, that features Rigaku Profile Fitting (RPF) technology. The software allows semi-quantitative analysis of almost all sample types without standards — and rigorous quantitative analysis with standards.
- Analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, powders and thin films
- Polarized excitation for lower detection limits
- Novel treatment of peak overlap reduces errors
- PPB detection limits for aqueous samples using UltraCarry
- Simplified user interface with EZ Analysis